Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default L.E.D.'s in cup holder

I installed leds from oznium in my cupholders yesterday. Im not that happy with the way it turned out. The lights are red. I have no complaints with the lights at all. I just wish I would have installed the led strips above them now. Heres a pic of them installed. I ran these off the accessory switch and thru a relay.
    Attached Images Attached Images

with mine, i actually have to turn them off to drive at night since the lights are so bright they reflect off the windsheild, cool for just hanging out and finding things at night. the added led strip might just add more and be more distracting. my .02 I did the white lites though
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Default lights

I didnt put one in the cup holder on the dash because I thought about it reflecting off the glass and the white dash. Do you have any pics of your lights on in your boat?

What are you not happy with? Is it the spots above the cupholders where the beam is focused?

Default lights

I didnt think about it when I ordered the lights and just wish I would have ordered the strips so I would have had an even glow. Its my fault for not really planning out what I was going for. I just kinda dcided and ordered the light slike 10 minutes after i thought about doing it.

well they are'nt an expensive item so not alot is lost
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

98outback,

on this thread has my pic, looks alot like your just white.

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....ghlight=lights
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Throw some water bottles in the holders and a couple Corona Bottles! That'll more replicate the way it will actually look when in use. See how that changes the light reflections

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Default led strip

I instal the Ozium led strip 2,4 inch white above the cup holder...I think it does a good job. (and in the rear storage as well as in the front where the batterie). I put one strip under the helm (just under the switch) to ligh the cup holder there...I don't think it will be a problem for driving.

For the front I do as you with the small led in the cup holder. But as you I'm not sure of the result. They are pretty bright and it light the sky, not the surronding area... I'll wait to see the result on the lake. Maybe I'll have to run with bottle of corona in the front.
    2008 Outback V black

i think it looks great!!