Thread: Boat Wrap...

Default Boat Wrap...

So I know I made a thread months ago about ZDecals making some designs for me and after a long waiting winter were making some progress.

Check out some of my custom design we're working on. Let me know what you think
    Attached Images Attached Images

I like the design and color layout but i'm not crazy about the abruptness in from where the black suddenly cuts off. I did a real PS render to add a fade into the blue and imo it looks better but then it's not my boat.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2007 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by Razzman View Post
    I like the design and color layout but i'm not crazy about the abruptness in from where the black suddenly cuts off. I did a real PS render to add a fade into the blue and imo it looks better but then it's not my boat.
    Good call! I like the fade, smoother looking! I still feel the plain yellow is begging for some attention.

Oh yeah I've already had the conversation about it to Greg the designer. I want the black to be a smoked grey instead of black too. It stands out to much, I want it to blend with the inside color scheme also.

We're also change the font style this was a proof that we we're finally both on board with. He wasn't getting what I was trying to do the first time. This proof was dead on now we have to fix it to fit the boat more. Hey but thanks for all the info.

Agree with Razz too...........
    and Fast. Didn't take you long at all to whip that up Razzman!

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Quote Originally Posted by viking View Post
    Agree with Razz too...........
    and Fast. Didn't take you long at all to whip that up Razzman!
    Sshhhhh, don't tell anyone but i've been using Photoshop for over ten years now building web sites and enhancing photos.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Well hey if you can photoshop something better do it and I'll pay you ZDecals means nothing to me just costing me more. They take there sweet ass time doing stuff too! I wanted to have this on the boat already but we've just now made some progress due to them. I think they think everyones out to B.S. them along. I just want it DONE Already!

So, Razz want to make some proofs and if I like them I'll paypal you money and send me the image and I'll have a Wrap company print it. Would be nice to have it done for first drop in of the season next weekend. Although hey might be going in Naked!