Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Is Wakemakers Still In Business?

Does anybody know if Wakemakers is still in business? I put in an order 14 days ago and have not heard from them. I have left messages for Jason and for Spencer and sent e-mails. I have not received any kind of response. I would order from someone else at this point except that I already paid for my order!

I am going to suggest that no one else order anything from them until they resolve this. My order easily should have been here by the end of last week. OR, they should have at least communicated with me as to why not.

I do not understand this type of "business" practice and will have a hard time recommending them to anyone in the future. If anyone knows what is going on, please let me know.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

i just called wakemakers and talked to jason on friday i think. they have been nothing but great to me. either answering questions or talking my order and getting it processed very quickly.
    their emails never came thru for me for some reason but everything else was great with them. i think you'll find almost everyone here thinks the same. sorry about your issues kane but maybe its just a bad time for them or they aren't getting your call
    888 338 6085 ext 803 is direct to jason try that if u haven't already!

Well, I have used the phone number on their site and the e-mail address they gave me. When I log on my order shows "pending". You would think they would be calling me to explain if there is some issue as to why this hasn't shipped. In the meantime, the season has started here and I have plans for outings this week that are being disrupted by this.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

oh i understand and you have a right to be upset just doesn't sound like them to not call back or for you to not be able to make contact with them.

I have not dealt with them before. I relied on their reputation as indicated by members on here. That's why I am asking if anyone knows if they are still in business. The fact you spoke to one of them on Friday and it seemed like business as usual is very troubling.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

The ability to get someone on the phone there seems to be sporadic, as well as email return. I think they are very busy right now but iknow that in a business this is not acceptable. i have had fairly good service and y order was pending for about a week and then shipped. I even went back on to make sure that everything i had ordered was instock. It took about 10 - 14 days to get my stuff about a month ago. It would be nice to know what the delays are....always more easier to take when al least an explanation is given rather than no communication at all.
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

Unfortunately I've been having similar issues. Jason, when I finally get a hold of him, is EXTREMELY helpful and delivers great customer service. But it takes multiple emails and phone calls and much more waiting than I'm comfortable with to get any answers. I think they have a good business model but unless they fix their customer service issues I doubt they'll make it through the summer.

FWIW, I ordered a 750 sac a couple weeks ago from them and recieved an email a few days later it was put on back order. I called Jason and they didnt have any grey left but had black so I took that instead, arived at my door in a couple of days. Pretty much everything ive ordered has taken some time to get but like mentioned before, Jason is very helpfull over the phone.
    06 Outback V

I would have liked to have had that option. Gray or black? Who cares?
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I wanted and ordered black cause it matches my boat
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug