Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

You can load it as much as you want for wake boarding. You just will have to go a ittle faster to get the wave to clean up. Also only other thing to watch for is making sure the boat has enough hole shot to get the guy out of the water and make plane with out to much trouble.

We ran 1200 several times last year for wake boarding. My buddy is realy good and likes the weight. I just cringe when im out there looking at that huge wave lol
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Water should be between you shin and knee,<-- that sounds good...!

And I won’t be filling it to the max when I’m all over the lake, but when it's me and a buddy or two just surfing, I want a nice wave!

Sounds good… I’ll be calling for a new prop for the extra weight I’ll be running 90% of the time… I’m sure I’ll have a most of the sacs full or a full boat 90% of the time… so one way or another I’m looking for a bigger wake. And with my boat, it’s more of a ski hull (if I’m correct) and I have to try a little harder to get a wakeboard wake or surf wake!

I really don’t need a massive wake for wakeboarding…(I’m no pro, but I try!!! LOL) but I’m really looking for is a nice surf wake! I just know with my boat it’s more of a cross over for skiing and wakeboarding, so I’m thinking I’m going to need some good weight!

Here is a video of my 2007 OBV surf wave. I have a 750 in the LR and factory bag in the ski locker:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKWsL4Zl_MI

It gets bigger with more peeps in the boat, but its plenty of wave to surf with just the two of us. We also move the cooler over to the surf side, and even our dogs LOL. Sometimes the look at us like we are crazy when we won't let them sit on the drivers side of the boat LOL