Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I’ve got a 05 LSV and think it’s a similar hull as the newer OBV “someone correct me if I’m wrong” and I wakeboard with the 750s about 90 to 95% full every time. I use my two older bags upfront one in the floor from the walk thru up and one lying across it on the front seats so yes it is possible to fill the 750s for wakeboarding with some weight upfront and yes its huge. It took a little dialing in to get it right but it rides perfectly now, no proposing or anything and with the OJ wakeboarding prop it still jumps right on plane.
    2005 Mobius LSV

i got a three bag ballast system on my 2008 outback v when i hit the middle fill switch i can hear the pumps running but when i hit the left or the right switch i hear nothing like its not working am i doing something wrong

Quote Originally Posted by guinsha54 View Post
    I’ve got a 05 LSV and think it’s a similar hull as the newer OBV “someone correct me if I’m wrong” and I wakeboard with the 750s about 90 to 95% full every time. I use my two older bags upfront one in the floor from the walk thru up and one lying across it on the front seats so yes it is possible to fill the 750s for wakeboarding with some weight upfront and yes its huge. It took a little dialing in to get it right but it rides perfectly now, no proposing or anything and with the OJ wakeboarding prop it still jumps right on plane.
    05 lsv is a 06-08 outback v
    2007 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by Big Boss View Post
    Dang. I shudder to think how much fuel you burned that day! Was the wake clean at 20mph?
    Yea the wake is always clean with a wake plate
    2007 Outback V

I wakeboard with the 750s in the rear a gravity games center bag 1180 lbs in center locker (I doubt is gets all the way full) and a stock 400 up in the bow. I love the wake!! its huge. I still think I need more weight up front maybe a bow bag or just people to sit up there???

The wake is nice this way but the boat is kinda hard to drive and the nose is still up a bit.