Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New Carpet

I'd just avoid the area. Tyipically that area doesn't get that dirty anyway. Scrub by hand is another option.

PWI as usual...

32oz carpet is not an option from the factory at time of build as I wanted to upgrade and well...the dealer didn't have an option for it.
    Rob Snyder...no not the actor!
    2011 Celestial Blue/Black Accent Moomba Mobius LSV, 340HP

I would love to change the carpet in my boat. It looks like its been in there for 10 years. My boat sits in the garage until it is used. I see that the 22oz is standard. I wonder if there is a better carpet out there that can stand up to the abuse. I really do not want to spend the money and time replacing the carpet if it is going to look like garbage after a few trips out. I really do not care about the carpet in the rear lockers or under the seat. I just want the carpet change out that is visible.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Quote Originally Posted by davinci View Post
    I'm curious to know how you guys pressure wash the carpets with the sub there ??
    I just don't blast the sub area, lol. My enclosure is coating with a lot of fiberglass, so the water doesn't much matter. When I pressure wash I pull the rear floor panel up, and jack the boat up really high so all the water runs to the back and funnels into the engine compartment, then when I lower it back down it just pumps everything out the bilge.
    2013 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by tazz3069 View Post
    I would love to change the carpet in my boat. It looks like its been in there for 10 years. My boat sits in the garage until it is used. I see that the 22oz is standard. I wonder if there is a better carpet out there that can stand up to the abuse. I really do not want to spend the money and time replacing the carpet if it is going to look like garbage after a few trips out. I really do not care about the carpet in the rear lockers or under the seat. I just want the carpet change out that is visible.
    Tazz check my install thread!

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=14746

PWI as usual...