Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default AMP and Battery relocation

Well I am almost finished in moving my AMPs and relocationg my battery's. I have dual Battery's and how they where installed cut into the storage area. I have also redone how my AMP's are located and rewired them. I hate how messey the wiring was and how they where setup. I need to do the final mounting tomorrow but wanted to share a few of the photo's tonight. Should have more in the next few days. I still have to install the remote wire (do not know how i really want to do this right now so any help would be great) and add a lot of zip ties.

2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Jester, Looking good, can't wait to see the final install as i am designing in my head how to re-arrange my amps and possible batteries
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

I cant wait to see how this turns out
    2007 Outback V

ok Amps have been installed. I still have to do cable cleanup and run the power cables to the battery's but that will take no time at all. You can see the gap where the second batter goes. I had to pull it out to install the Amp setup.

“Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Jester, That is a nice install. Is the board attached at three spots or four to the boat? Tight space isnt it.

Joe V
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Tight space for sure! wonder if people with the LSV's and XLV's know how good they got it?
    I wasnt able to fit all 3 of my amps in there so I had to put my sub amp under the drivers side. I am able to fit all 3 of my batteries in there though.

Nice job Jester, looks good.
    06 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Jester, That is a nice install. Is the board attached at three spots or four to the boat? Tight space isnt it.
    Right now the board is attached in three spots. I am trying to find out if i need to attach it in 4 or not and how i will do it if it comes to that.

Quote Originally Posted by byronkoz View Post
    Tight space for sure! wonder if people with the LSV's and XLV's know how good they got it?
    I wasnt able to fit all 3 of my amps in there so I had to put my sub amp under the drivers side. I am able to fit all 3 of my batteries in there though.

Nice job Jester, looks good.
    Byron you got an pics of your amps in the "hole"

lsv and xlv got it good, not sure why the cut out was not applied to all boats?

Joe V
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Yeah not the best but this is a pic before I finished wiring them. These are my tower and interior amps.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    06 Outback V