Thread: Parts

Default Parts

is there any other places on the net where i can get moomba parts for my boat?

What type of parts are you looking for?
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

parts for my 05 outback like seats, and the little black vents on the back of the boat

yeah i'm looking for a new seat too for my 02 Mobius LS... i was thinking about trying something like one of these but don't know if they would work out not...

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/st...008000_225-8-0

or

http://www.basspro.com/webapp/wcs/st...008000_225-8-0

I'm also looking for two new cusions for the back compartment on far back of the boat right above the swim platform for the outback

OEM parts will have to go through a dealer. I'm not sure if parts for an '05 are still available or not. Stuff like cushions and seats can be rebuilt by an upholsterer that does marine vinyl, somebody like Viking Customs. As far as vents go SC might have those but again a dealer would have to check.
    2007 Mobius LSV

yeaa im trying to fix this boat up haha..i bought it in oct. and im seeing some stuff wrong with it..but as far as i know there might only be like one moomba dealer around