Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by brain_rinse View Post
    Jeff, I sent you some money thru paypal to take care of the shipping. Thanks everyone who helped out and offered to help!
    Completely unnecessary. Moomba guys are a class of their own.

Thanks to everyone.
    Sold my Moomba. Currently boat whoring.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

You guys are a class all your own. If I'm ever stuck by the side of the road I sure hope one of you comes cruising by. (Not only will I be back on my way in no time, I'll be eating a nice dinner and having a few brews!)
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    You guys are a class all your own. If I'm ever stuck by the side of the road I sure hope one of you comes cruising by. (Not only will I be back on my way in no time, I'll be eating a nice dinner and having a few brews!)
    kane,

I know you'd have done the same if you had the mirror laying around instead of me.

Jeff,

Just pay it forward to someone else someday and keep the good Moomba karma going

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Actually I had the mirror laying around and I was hoping someone else would step up first -- now I can sell mine on ebay and not feel bad. YEA, RIGHT! You are right on the money. If anybody needs anything I have -- extra kid -- have plenty of them laying around -- let me know!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cab13367 View Post
    kane,

I know you'd have done the same if you had the mirror laying around instead of me.

Jeff,

Just pay it forward to someone else someday and keep the good Moomba karma going

Al
    I'm from Minnesota Al - my entire life has been filled with "paying it forward". It's just what we do here.

Thank you to EVERYONE. I will post some pics of it installed in this thread to show people the good work of Moomba guys.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

The mirror showed up today IN TACT!

Thank you so much to EVERYONE who helped out and gave me support through this stupid USPS ordeal..

I'll post installed pics later in the week!

Thank you guys - seriously.