Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Yeah, I think McDye is right - I don't believe they are compatible. I'll look into it a bit more..

Anyone else got a mirror they want to sell that is compatible with the arm?

Thanks everyone - you guys rock.
    Sold my Moomba. Currently boat whoring.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

If you scroll down about 3/4 of the way - it looks like Ian did the conversion here. I'd rather just pick up another mirror if I can find one.

Ugh. Why'd this have to happen!

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=10631

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

Jeff, sent you another PM.

BTW, I have that monster tower bracket and it's awesome.

Jeff,

I have just the mirror that you need. See pics below. It's brand new, never been used. I bought this then changed my mind and went with a monster tower arm with the new style mirror. It's yours for the cost of shipping. Let me know your zip and I'll tell you what shipping will be.

Al

Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Unbelieveable. You guys are amazing.

Here I am bitching about USPS and you guys are hooking up another member with mirror after mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by cab13367 View Post
    Jeff,

I have just the mirror that you need. See pics below. It's brand new, never been used. I bought this then changed my mind and went with a monster tower arm with the new style mirror. It's yours for the cost of shipping. Let me know your zip and I'll tell you what shipping will be.

Al
    Al - Execllent! You have the perfect fit and solution. - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Al - pm me back with your paypal addy and we'll get this going.

Thanks!

Jeff,

Dropped it off at the post office this morning (I believe in giving people second chances ), shipped it priority mail, you should have it on Monday they said. It's well packed and I wrote "FRAGILE - GLASS" all over the box so let's hope it gets to you in one piece.

Al
    Al

2006 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by cab13367 View Post
    Jeff,

Dropped it off at the post office this morning (I believe in giving people second chances ), shipped it priority mail, you should have it on Monday they said. It's well packed and I wrote "FRAGILE - GLASS" all over the box so let's hope it gets to you in one piece.

Al

Everyone on this forum is amazing.. Thanks Al - enjoy the beer. I'll post pics of the in tact mirror on monday or tuesday

Jeff, I sent you some money thru paypal to take care of the shipping. Thanks everyone who helped out and offered to help!