Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newbie question

Cool deal man and welcome to the Moomba family. Didnt know until now thats what you had purchased. Definately look forward to meeting you this summer at some point.

Oh and FWIW, I just bough my kids a new seup this winter. They are 8,9 and 12 years old and I ended up going with a 126. Figured it would be a little more stable and give them some room to grow plus work for all of them. I got the board and bindings (hyperlite) new on Ebay seperate, great deals on both of them.
    06 Outback V

Default Thanks

Thanks for the info Byron. My kids are 10, son, and my Daugther will be 13 in May so I am thinking about getting a board they can share possibly. Both are playing competive soccer so our time on the water may be somewhat limitted. Still looking forward to getting out on the water whenever possible. Byron whereabouts in Nor Cal and where do you boat.

I live in Redding so im on Shasta mostley. We hit the Delta at least 3 or 4 times a year though and we'll be down there the second weekend of April staying at Turner Cut. You guys gonna make it up to Shasta with your brother in June?
    06 Outback V

Not this year my son will just be getting out of school and we usually do our big family vacations in July.

Thats too bad, Shasta is awsome. If you guys ever do make it up here be sure let me know so we can hook up.
    06 Outback V