Default Windshield Rubber

Do any of you have replacement or fix ideas for the rubber that covers the lower edge of the windshield frame? This rubber covers the screws that fasten it to the hull. On the starboard (drivers) side, there is a gap between the end of the rubber and where it should be, exposing the inside of the frame. It's not a problem, just something that bugs me. My folks had an old runabout that had the same issue, but I could just pull that stuff back to where it needed to be. I haven't been able to pull this stuff back, and was curious if any of you guys have experience with this.
    2015 Supra SC400
    08 LSV - Sold
    Go big, or go home.

can you post a picture of this
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I wish. Boat is in storage a ways away from where I am right now. I can get a photo of it in about a month.
    2015 Supra SC400
    08 LSV - Sold
    Go big, or go home.

I think hes referring to the strip right under the windshield. Its a long rubber mold that covers all the mounting screws.

Mine is a little short on one side and you cannot pull it, you have to take it off and reinstall it to move it. I have the same issue but i pulled it so the gap was in the front by the walk threw section because its a lot more camouflaged here. I would assume a Dealer can order you a new strip.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

That's it Mike! Good call. I would agree that it's more camoflauged up front than on the side. Sounds like we have, or had, more or less the same issue. I think that's a good idea to move it. Does it just pull out of the frame?
    2015 Supra SC400
    08 LSV - Sold
    Go big, or go home.

It pulls right out. Pick the side you want to start on and give it a pull, then just work it all the way out.