Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I dont get any water temp reading either. I went from moomba cruise to Stargazer and no temp.

Jixim also installed the PP Stargazer and got the temp displayed without anything special just like Ed.

Ed, when you say you went with the upgrade did you have another PP system in then upgraded to Stargazer? I just have the Moomba Cruise and am very keen to get the Stargazer, do I need an upgrade (~$500) or the full kit (~$1000)?
    Last edited by aaroncat; 05-09-2010 at 11:57 PM.
    2009 Outback V

Reese350 Guest

No temp for me either. Went from Moomba Cruise to Stargazer on a 2007 Outback using the pre-wired PP harness and the Moomba Cruise connector. Bummer.

Reese350 Guest

Ed,

When the PP power is off, it displays the time after it has established GPS connection. I've attached a pic. Hopefully, it comes through.

Scott
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi Ed,

Wanted to let you know that I put my battery back into my boat last night, turned on the ignition and voila! There was a water temp reading on my recently installed Stargazer PP Wake Edition. (of course it was the air temp but hey, its there!) And, mine was not an upgrade either. Maybe it has something to do with the year of the boat?
    Last edited by Canuckle Head; 05-14-2010 at 11:19 AM.
    2011 President's Trophy - Check
    2011 Western Confernece Champs - Check
    2011 Stanley Cup Champs - Not so Much....

2007 Outback V

We finally got the boat in the water this weekend, and yes, we do see the water temp as well on the pp display. Ours was a moomba cruise to pp stargazer upgrade. Tried PP, without towing anybody, but already seems smoother than moomba cruise.
    2008 Outback V

This is really frustrating to me, it seems some get the temp and some dont!?!?!?

I had mine installed at the dealer and dont get the temp. I had moomba cruise to PP Stargazer, on an 05 OBV.

I agree that maybe its the year of boat???? .....maybe....

OK, I just spoke with Gary at Perfect Pass, He told me if you have the upgrade the temp will read from the old PP paddle wheel.

If you go from Moomba Cruise to the PP Stargazer then he needs to send me a "custom" wire that will go from a hanging connector behind the dash with a brown and a white wire that comes from the OEM Moomba paddle wheel, to the brain of the PP unit.

I am not sure why they wouldnt include this wire when I bought the unit, but he told me it would be $12 if I wanted him to send it to me.