Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Default Where Do You Keep Your Moomba??

I thought it might be an interesting thread to see where people keep their boat. I feel fortunate that I have a large building that is insulated and with a concrete floor. The best thing is that it has a 13' ceiling, so it is never necessary to drop the tower. I had the building built for our last boat (a 22' Pontoon) so the building is plenty deep. It is 24x36' with a 12' wide slider door in the front.

Where do you keep your boat?

Best Regards,

Jason

2007 Moomba Mobius LSV Sandrock/Black
    EXILE Equipment
    4-XM-7 Tower Speakers
    6-XT-65 Cabin Speakers
    1-Big12 Subwoofer
    Amps--Xi 1500.1, Xi 800.4 and 2--S400.4

I keep mine in an enclosed 12x36 boat storage. I also has a concrete floor with roll-up door that allows the tower to clear by 3-4". The place I keep mine is very secure with access gate, cameras, and each stall has it's own security system/code plus a cool lock that is flush so no one can use bolt cutters or anything like that. I feel that my boat is safe there.

I keep my LSV in my garage. I do have to remove the swim platform, drop the tower and swing the tongue on the trailer but it fits right in one bay of my two car garage.

LSM, Do you have a single door on your two-car garage? Or, is it two singles?? I have a fairly large garage, but it has two-single car garage doors that are 9ft wide. I really think that it would be a struggle to get the boat in my garage.
    Best Regards,

Jason

2007 Moomba Mobius LSV Sandrock/Black
    EXILE Equipment
    4-XM-7 Tower Speakers
    6-XT-65 Cabin Speakers
    1-Big12 Subwoofer
    Amps--Xi 1500.1, Xi 800.4 and 2--S400.4

I have two singles. 9 ft wide.

However, I do have plenty of room to line up and back the boat straight in. There is not a lot of room but if you line up straight it will go right in with no problem.

I keep mine in a boat/RV storage lot. It's covered on all sides but the front. It's a 35 foot slot so I can back it far enough to keep it out of the weather.

The trick to the 9 foot single doors is to try to 'just miss' the side of the door you can easily see when backing it up. The other sid should take care of itself. But have someone watch the first time or two..
    If you believe something to be true, it will be - in it's consequences.

2009 MasterCraft ProStar 197 - DD - 5.7L - 325HP - Zero Off

Mine sits in the garage. I also have to remove the swim platform and drop the tower.
    Tazz 07' Moomba LSV --Kicker Marine Amps (MX700.5 & MX350.4) 6 polk DB651 speakers, 4 MB Quartz Marine Speakers, 10" Boston Acoustic Sub, Z-5 Cargo Rack, Custom Speaker/Light Bar, modified ballast system, Custom LED Rings
    Live life to the extreme and no less!!

Garage,

Drop the tower, remove the swim platform, swing the trailer hitch over and she in. But that won't be for at least 2 more months!!!!

Garage as well. Drop tower, remove platform, and swing tongue. I have a 3 car but only 1 other vehicle fits with the boat and all the other s*%t we have stored in there. Got kids toys, kids clothes, lawn tractor, bikes, wagon's ect... fighting for space. My wife would like to find another home for the boat and use the garage this winter. I just struggle to park the boat and my stang anywhere else! What's a guy to do?

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet