Thread: v drive boom?

Default v drive boom?

Has any one used a v-drive boom? I am trying to decide if I should purchase a v-drive
    boom to teach my kids to barefoot. I have heard the boat spray can get in the way.
    with no skis on your feet fear is not an option

Default Replying to Topic 'v drive boom?'

I have a mob V. My cusin is a good barefooter and we tryed it on my boat and he
    said the same thing. The spray is right in the way. Iv seen a tower boom for the rade a cage. That would put you up closer to the front and away from that spray. I used a boom from Bare Foot International that my cusin had. I can't remember where I saw that tower boom. I think it was in Wake Board magazine.

Default Replying to Topic 'v drive boom?'

I have a mob V. My cusin is a good barefooter and we tryed it on my boat and he
    said the same thing. The spray is right in the way. Iv seen a tower boom for the rade a cage. That would put you up closer to the front and away from that spray. I used a boom from Bare Foot International that my cusin had. I can't remember where I saw that tower boom. I think it was in Wake Board magazine.

What kind of boom schould you sugest for a Mobius LSV?
    Its for teaching kids how to ski and board.

I have looked at the site of Barefoot Int. but there are many differtent types avaible.

Any sugestions?

I have the boom that goes on the tower from Fly High I did not install it yet. I am hoping to get the boat out in the next week or two if it stops raining. Then I will get pics of it and I still owe someone pics of the shower also.

Quote Originally Posted by tarkus70
    I have the boom that goes on the tower from Fly High I did not install it yet. I am hoping to get the boat out in the next week or two if it stops raining. Then I will get pics of it and I still owe someone pics of the shower also.
    Found a tower boom from barefoot. The website www.fatsac.com does not show a towerboom from flyhigh. Do you have a website where i can find it?

And what are the bennefits above a normal v-drive boom?

Quote Originally Posted by mvd

Found a tower boom from barefoot. The website www.fatsac.com does not show a towerboom from flyhigh. Do you have a website where i can find it?

And what are the bennefits above a normal v-drive boom?
    I'll look around I saw the one i got from my dealer on another boat there. I went with the tower boom because I liked that is was forward and not so far back. I also heard that the ones for the V drive can move around and cause damage to the sun pad.

I'll check around the web to see if I can find a pic.