Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Boat Accent Decals

Hey ya'll, my boat has some accent decals on the sides of the boat at the stern. When I got it, some of the decals were coming off. They were in more inconspicuous places, so I just cut them off.

However, at the end of the season last year, I was seeing other spots of the decal starting to come loose. Do any of you have suggestions on how to "re-stick" this decal? The pieces that had been "un-stuck" for a while had picked up some dirt/grime, so the stickiness was gone. I don't want to have to take the decal off, because I do really like it.

Anyway advice you all have would be great!
    2015 Supra SC400
    08 LSV - Sold
    Go big, or go home.

If its still under warranty I'd take it to the dealer and have them replace. Otherwise, naked all the way!
    2013 Outback V

I wish it were under warranty. I'm the second owner, and the only part that transferred was the engine warranty. Not a big deal, and I can handle the decals, but I don't know if I dig the naked look just yet - on my boat that is.
    2015 Supra SC400
    08 LSV - Sold
    Go big, or go home.

There's no way to re-stick once the adhesive loosens that i know of. It's either take them off or replace.
    2007 Mobius LSV

I think the two tone boats look great neked.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

That boat would look incredible naked. Kaneboats had the poll thread up and there was a pick of a red and black lsv.
    I think you will be very happy with the new look. You don't want to wait too long or your going to get fading in the gelcoat. Then your stuck with that sticker.

Come on every one... NA KID! NA KID! NA KID!

PWI as usual...

Gosh, this peer pressure is killing me!! Maybe it's something I'll have to consider, I mean, if there was a poll and everything, it's scientifically proven right?
    2015 Supra SC400
    08 LSV - Sold
    Go big, or go home.

Yep, and you can't argue with science.

And ya can't argue with the wife either! I tried to go nekid but she said nope, the decals stay! Oh well accidents do happen!
    2007 Mobius LSV

Just peel it off! If you don't like it buy a new sticker. I think they are around 3-400 bucks. And everybody knows Moomba owners have extra money.
    Because we bought a Moomba.

PWI as usual...