Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Extra money? Really? That's same old story... check's in the mail, that's what my boss keeps telling me.

Someone needs to tell uncle sam to let me keep my extra money in case I need to buy these new stickers, instead of making him pay him more like I am having to do this year...
    2015 Supra SC400
    08 LSV - Sold
    Go big, or go home.

Pretty soon we'll all have free health care. You can use the extra money from that.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Healthcare... lol Riiiiiiiiiiight!
    I hear you bro. Every time I buy something for the boat its with money I've made craigslisting old stuff. I'm not allowed to spend "our money" on the boat.
    Because "Its fine the way it is".

PWI as usual...

Just sold $200 worth of old stuff- trailer parts, outboard stuff, ancient waterbed ballast bags, etc. and bought the new 750. That's what I'm trying to do too. Somebody bid on that prop so I can pay for my seadek pad.
    Last edited by kaneboats; 03-18-2010 at 11:17 PM.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Sled491 Guest

I had problems with my 1/2 wrap last year. The guys who installed it came out to the lake with some kind of primer (no spray can paint kind), which they brushed on the boat, then they used some 3M spray 77 and stuck everything back down. Not a single issue since. So my suggestion is to try some 3m spray adhesive first. If you use spray 90 or something instead of spray 77 make sure you give it time to tack up and wait at least 24 hrs to cure.

Have had my boat Naked, prefer the wrap