Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default favorite water toy

Besides the obvious, slalom skiing !! What are your favorite things to do on the water, I have a 11 year old 9 year old and 4 year old, they 11 and 9 love slalom skiing and of course watching dad ski. But what else is there out there. We tube, but that's getting old. Hoping maybe the easter bunny will bring us some new water toy.

any suggestions??

Showering with my girlfriend...oh, you meant the lake. Hmmm, I'm new to wakeboats so I would just say surfing

Quote Originally Posted by you da man View Post
    Showering with any girl...
    Their fixed.

Otherwise wakeboarding or barefooting.

Quote Originally Posted by New Guy View Post
    Their fixed.

Otherwise wakeboarding or barefooting.
    I stand corrected, thank you sir

Same here. Since my kids are on the younger side we do the tubing thing from time to time. I was looking at the new "doables" tubes from Sportsstuff (http://www.sportsstuff.com/). They have some videos on the website.

Chris
    2006 Moomba Mobius LS - 325 FI
    Misc: Perfect Pass (SG Wake), bimini, factory wakeboard racks, Krypt Surf Rack, Monster Tower mirror, depth finder, stainless cleats, stainless cupholders, Evolution cover, Power Mover AC5 dolly
    Audio/Lighting by Divine Marine :Clarion M-309 head unit wMW1 remote, Wet Sounds XS-650 interior speakers, Exile XM7 tower speakers, Arc Audio KS-350 amp, Arc Audio KS-900 amp, Image Dynamics IDQ 10" sub, red interior LEDs, white transom LEDs

Default obrien funboard, jimmy jam, then knee board to surf

Stared with the funboard, then went to the rope in hand jimmy jam, now i can't get her off the knee board. Now she wants to wakeboard and ski. the year before this we submarine her on a tube and scared her right out of the water. now look at her.

A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

My favorite thing to do besides surf is to skate. I have a couple differant size skates I mess with and have gotten alot better at it the last couple years. I also bough a Covanent this year (like a roam) and cant wait to try that. With our 5 kids and all the friends on the boat alot I have to keep a tube around for them. Just bought another one from Costco that looks pretty cool and a bit safer IMO. Heres a link if anyones interested in getting another tube. Quality is good and great price.

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product...Cat111&topnav=
    06 Outback V

#1 surfing
    #2 tubing-with the right driver it can be a absolute blast--thats right I said tubing!
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Reese350 Guest

Esee, where are you in MI? My 7 year old started skiing in some of the AWSA tournaments around MI last year and would love to have some other kids in his bracket. It would be great to see you guys come out to some of the tournaments.

Sky skiing!! What else is there to do?
    Attached Images Attached Images