Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

You can even get your wife to ride a sky ski!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Talking

I'm afraid to try one of those. I've seen how much they cost and I might just like it.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

i recall a thread like that last year Ed. You might want to post your concerns before people volunteer. I know you had some qulifications before letting anyone try that out.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I was going to try it but refused to sign the waiver and hold harmless agreement.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I boogie board after I get my ski runs in. No pictures of it though and you need glass as it tears the heck out of your arms hitting waves. Then at the end I give them the signal and they crack the whip and I go about 80 miles an hour an inch off the water before I let go. I usually get a board when I hit the coastal cities and check it in as luggage.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Does beer count?

PWI as usual...

Quote Originally Posted by newty View Post
    Does beer count?
    I second that,

Favorite water toy has to be Fierah, just sitting in the water with tunes on and a frosty cold one in my hand watching the other boats do there thing.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Default Reese350

I am in Gladwin, just north of Midland. I used to run some tourneys around the flint area. Hidden lake, Tivoli and Jepawit. But trying to include the kids for a day our tourney skiing was a little tough. My 11 and 9 year old would be a little easier now that they could participate. But I think they would rather spend the day on their own boat fooling around instead of spending their day waiting their turn for a just a few runs.

I think they're spoiled in that way. I miss the tourneys and seeing the guys and girls I used to run with though. Just a different stage of life, I supposed.

I would like to see a MOOMBA rendezous in mid or northern michigan though.

I am with Byron, I enjoy wakeskating from time to time, other than that I love our super low profile O'Brien Ricochet knee board. I have had multiple knee surgeries and this this does not bother me at all!!! I knee boarded a lot last year after my full blackout concusion (spelling???) and compressed back.
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    #1 surfing
    #2 tubing-with the right driver it can be a absolute blast--thats right I said tubing!
    Amen! A good driver can give a great tube ride without killing ya and making it fun. I love it when someone says "your riding a tube!" and i say "yeah, ain't it cool!". Nothing worse than elitists in my book. My wife can pull a tube like nobody else, go figure as she doesn't drive any other time

1st pic: Me (blue) and my brother-in-law getting whipped on the Costco tube. Just so happened there was a grass fire not to far away that day so it was real hazy.

2nd pic: Me getting ready to roll the Airhead disc, love launching and rolling this thing, unfortuneatly i crash more than roll
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2007 Mobius LSV