Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I had no issues all summer with my new manifold, 1" irritrol valves and Rule 3800. Moving the power to the relays instead of the switches and also moving the power to the starter really helped out with my power issue at the helm. I would definately run this setup again if I had to start over again. Fillling one bag with the 3800 is super impressive and filling all three at the same time was super quick for a valve setup.
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

Quote Originally Posted by JesseC View Post
    I had no issues all summer with my new manifold, 1" irritrol valves and Rule 3800. Moving the power to the relays instead of the switches and also moving the power to the starter really helped out with my power issue at the helm. I would definately run this setup again if I had to start over again. Fillling one bag with the 3800 is super impressive and filling all three at the same time was super quick for a valve setup.

Jessie, thats great help. From what i remember the pre 05 ballast switches did not have a relay in the wiring scheme and with the newer, 06 to 08 they added a relay. i have not had any power issues yet and it seems some like brain have just doubled a rule 2000 pump on the existing relays. Maybe sc fixed it in the latest sprinkler valve ballst setup. the 09 and up are much different
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold