Default Finally got out yesterday

Finally got to ride yesterday for the first time in a while. Pretty good session just cruising around the river and killing time with some friends. Felt good to be back on the water, although the wind was pretty brutal here in the panhandle of Florida. Water temp is beginning to rise nicely!

Oh man - that would be so nice. We have a couple rivers open up in MN but it will be a solid 3 weeks til we're out and even then we're talking high 30's, low 40's water temps and dry suits.
    Sold my Moomba. Currently boat whoring.

Set Ups - 09 CWB Transcend Platinum w/ 09 Ronix Cells (his) and 08 Liquid Force Angel w/ 08 Alloys (hers)

Jeff I know the feeling they just opened the landing on the river by us and I'm so tempted to go out on Thursday when its suppose to be 60 out.

Silent, list your location so we know where you are and who's close. What's your boat? Post some pics. We LOVE pics.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

It's was almost 75 here in Austin TX yesterday. I picked the boat up from the dealer and went straight to the bridge. I dipped it in the water to let it idle for awhile to make sure everything was working. I couldn't find anyone who could get off work early to go cruising around with me. All kinds of people were in the lake yesterday afternoon. I was jealous!!
    2007 Moomba LSV

Quote Originally Posted by flatH20 View Post
    yeah, we were mulling the idea late february - we went for it -drysuits and all - temps about 50 - water about 45 or thereabouts - I "got to" go first - what a blast - the water was super smooth... we dialed in our system and one of my kids did faceplant - took forever for him to warm up... but no ill effects...
    We were in Lake W again this weekend 45 air, 45 water all of us with 4/3 steamers. I don't find it that cold without the dry suit.
    2009 Outback V

We were hoping to drop the boat off today at our dealer to be ready for our goal of being on the water April 2.

Alas, the launch area for the lake our dealer is on is still a bit too frozen. Since we want to be sure everything is in tip-top shape, hopefully it will be clear out enough that we can get it ready next week.

Envy is not the word...maybe jealousy?

Bashton
    Last edited by brain_rinse; 04-06-2010 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by flatH20 View Post
    got the boat loaded and ready for a couple sets this afternoon- supposed to be a great day here in the Northwest - yardwork then riding...

aaroncat - never been on lake washington - alright, I'll admit it - I'm a total *-$$y when it comes to being cold...
    Ha yeh high of 69 - WOOOOOOTTTTT!!!!!

I'm getting the boat ready now too! Whats your local body of water?
    2009 Outback V