Default Gravity Games Ballast System

Looking to up grade my ballast system in my '02 Mobius LS, DD. the guy I got the boat from said he had a sac in the floor ski locker and one under the back seat. I’m not sure the sizes of the sacs but I’m thinking I would like to add two sacs under the front two seats and maybe another in back locker...

Dose anyone knows if this set up will work...?

http://www.wakemakers.com/gravity-ga...st-system.html

And if not what sacs will fit under the front seats...? I guess I can really put anything in the back. I know a 750 will fit.

I’m really trying to get a good set up for surfing, looking for a nice wave…

Thanks!

That won't work on your boat. It's made for the Mobius XLV.

As Buck mentioned, the Gravity Games bags are really designed for use in v-drive boats (although they could be installed anywhere).

You have a couple of options for upgrading your boat's surf wake depending on how much weight you want to add, and how much you want to spend.

Feel free to get in touch with us and one of our techs can walk you through your options.

maybe these under the front seats just not filled up all the way...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I’m pretty sure that wont fit in my boat… if it would that would be perfect but I don’t think so…

You definitely couldn't fill it to capacity, but it will take up any available space you have.