Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

McMoomba, thanks for the reply. Im going to put the pumps up front and see how it goes. If I have to remove the sacs to completely drain them or just lift the sac up, thats fine.
    06 Outback V

If your drain from the bags is rear facing shouldn't be a problem. Nice use of the one way valves
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

Quote Originally Posted by byronkoz View Post
    Theres one on each side. The other one on the driver side is the bilge dump. I pulled the floor for new carpet.
    Ok, I was tried to figure out how to pull the floor. I removed the screws all the way around the perimeter, then got stuck? What did I miss? I would like to replace my carpet in the future.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2007 Outback V View Post
    Ok, I was tried to figure out how to pull the floor. I removed the screws all the way around the perimeter, then got stuck? What did I miss? I would like to replace my carpet in the future.

Thanks
    Under the seats there are two screws on each side that hold the floor down. There right behind the ice chest on the passanger side and directly accross on the drivers side. I ordered my carpet from the dealer. They discontinued the grey carpet that came in mine but the new stuff is close and way thicker, I think 40 oz?
    06 Outback V

Cut a hole for my switches and installed the bracket to hold them. Im using the existing switch on the dash for the front sac and this will hold the switches for the rears. Also installed the quick connects behind the drivers seat.

I have all the wiring run and everything plummbed except the the quick connects. My sac and the last of my fittings should be here from Wakemakers this week and I can finish up. Hopefully lake test it this weekend if the weather holds up.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    06 Outback V

Nice install! I love to see people getting creative with the setups.