Thread: Boat for sale

Default Boat for sale

Not my boat, Not a moomba. Used to know the current owner.

I thought I would pass this info along, just because we all know different type of people in the boating community and thought maybe someone would know someone who has a use for a boat like this.

http://wausau.craigslist.org/boa/1679551785.html

"Selling my 2000 Dynaski. Bought the hull new from Tom Miller in January of 2000. First hull built that year. S/N FPD432321000. Mounted a pair of 1999 Mercury OPTIMAX 150 motors that were bought at the end of season from a local dealer. Mercury gauges, hydraulic steering with tilt wheel andYamaha 704 controls. Counter rotating lower unit with three blade stainless steel prop, 17 pitch. Props are Mercury QS3000. Props have never been damaged. Have three pin release and boom. Driver seat slides, observer seat swivels, two rear seats come out with eight screws. Trailer is single axle with surge brakes. New tires on trailer three years ago. Custom cover sewn by local shop. Best cover you will ever see on a dyne! Boat has early Hydrodyne graphics on it, done by local auto shop. These can be removed easily. One damage spot on decal where boom rubbed through. Boat has always been stored inside heated garage. Has never been left to sit in the water overnight, or left unattended at the dock! One gouge in the rub rail from a dock!! Nobody has walked on the top deck or stepped on the gunnel with shoes on. Motors have always been maintained by factory mechanic. Lower units, filters changed every year. Impellers changed two years ago. I am selling boat as the kids have grown and don’t ski anymore. The boat is in Wausau, WI. Asking 26,000. For more information and pictures contact Mike at [email protected] , 715 574-1340, or 715 848-9146. "
    2003 Outback, Assault EFI, (6) Polk Audio DB651s, JL Audio M6600 amp, JL Audio M1700 amp, JL Audio 10w6v2 subwoofer

dang, twin 150's!?! I bet that thing is a rocket outta the hole! Hmmm...I wonder how it would do w/ a couple of speed props on it? lol.