Default 2010 Northern Illinois Boat Show

Today, went to the Northern Illinois Boat Show (Lake County Fairgrounds). This makes my third, and I think last, boat show of the year. Much smaller than the Milwaukee (WI) and Chicago shows, but still enjoyed the boats and merchandise displays. Most interesting discussion was with a guy who rebuilt and races a class of boat where the engine is in the middle of the hull, driver sits in the rear, and course in all left turns. Boat name is Miss Eileen To the Left. Also found the docking lights on the Malibu of interest. They are bright enough to qualify as auto headlights. Would like that on my Outback. Manufacturers at the show with tournament boats included Moomba, Supra, Malibu, and Mastercraft. No Correct Craft. Oh, ya. One other thing. South Bay had a pontoon boat equipped with a high performance I/O capable of 60+ MPH. Check out the pictures.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Default More Pics

From boat show:

Speakers mounted in rear seat are on the Malibu. The LSV pictured is a 2010 model in red and grey. Pretty sharp.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

That gray edging on the seats would never fly in FL. Thanks for the pics. Good stuff.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

All over TEXAS west of I45! Living in Big Spring Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    That gray edging on the seats would never fly in FL. Thanks for the pics. Good stuff.
    Yep! It sure looks nice, but in the south it will burn your A-dbl-S. Not that it matters too much because by July we have to cover the seats to keep from having that happen. That's the case in south Texas anyways.
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan
    Yes, I will be a Marine until the day that I die.