Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So Long Fellas

Kane, dont know what it'll go for but here's one.

http://www.crankyape.com/default.asp...emNumber=17810

Dang, guys, I appreciate the help but it has to be an '07 or '08 LSV (I'd look at an '06 too, I guess), but nothing from before that.

Edit: I should explain that I have 6 kids so I should be in an XLV but it won't go in the garage so I'm definitely in the LSV-- but it has to be the one after the '06 hull change cuz it's bigger. Thanks to all-- better to throw it out there just in case, right?
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Ya sorry, I'm like DOCDRS, we need huked on fonix I guess.

Sled491 Guest

What the H! I'm gone for like a few hours and the whole place is gone to pots. You know I get enough emails from you guys on a weekly basis that a little heads up would have been nice. Heck I even had plans to race your Outback at Sinclair this summer Guess I'm the only ski boat now, well besides Z but he seems to be missing these days.

As for the XLV vs LSV. I'd look for a bigger garage at the same time, you know kill 2 birds with one stone as it were

Quiet down!! She'll hear you. Donna's been bringing up the house thing again. It's been a year since we bought the lot. I think spring does that to them. I said, "You're the realtor. Sell this place; I sold the boat."
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Man, for a second there, I thought this post was going to go a completely different way.

Glad to see your still a Moomba man!

Sled491 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Quiet down!! She'll hear you. Donna's been bringing up the house thing again. It's been a year since we bought the lot. I think spring does that to them. I said, "You're the realtor. Sell this place; I sold the boat."
    Hey just have her send me the plans and I'll GC the place to get this project moving! I'm thinking 4 car garage minimum

All over TEXAS west of I45! Living in Big Spring Texas.

Talking Upgrade

Hey Kane, I've been thinking about selling my boat and getting a supra at the end of this season ... for the right price I could move that date up to the start of this season. (LOL)
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan
    Yes, I will be a Marine until the day that I die.

Kane keep in mind that the '07 was the first year of all stainless interior accessories like the interior grab handles and cup holders. '06 and below had those in plastic.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Thanks! I do have that in mind.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!