Threaded View

Default Total Exile System Delivered to John's Shop

I spent a good bit of the day yesterday driving to an install shop in Kentucky. One of the members here named John (username - jonyb) is going to install a fairly involved Exile system for me. When I arrived at his shop, I was rather impressed. John has room for 4-5 boats, and has 3 boats in there right now (counting my boat). I will try to get pictures up on this thread to keep everyone updated on the progress (if you are interested).

Here is a listing of the stuff to install:

4 - Exile XM-7 tower speakers. Each pair will be powered by an Exile S400.4 Amp.

6 - Exile XT-65s will be used in the cabin. They will be powered by an Exile Xi800.4 Amp.

1 - Exile Big12d2 Subwoofer. This will be powered by an Exile Xi1500.1 Amp.

1 - Wetsounds WS-420 Equalizer. This is arguably the best on the market right now.

So, it will be a total of 4 amps, and 10 new speakers. It is still up in the air about battery power. It is thought that I will need either 1 or 2 Stinger batteries to power just the stereo. I am pretty excited about this system. It should really kick some serious tail once it is dialed-in.

Here are a couple pictures of my boat before the install, and a table-full of electronics at his shop.

Pics:

Last edited by jclevoy; 03-02-2010 at 07:38 PM.
    Best Regards,

Jason

2007 Moomba Mobius LSV Sandrock/Black
    EXILE Equipment
    4-XM-7 Tower Speakers
    6-XT-65 Cabin Speakers
    1-Big12 Subwoofer
    Amps--Xi 1500.1, Xi 800.4 and 2--S400.4