Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2008 Moomba Mobius Lsv Low Hrs

Iam selling a 2008 moomba lsv with less than 30 hrs on it. Bought as a left over last year. Comes with rack speakers in rack all the options, tow mirror, amps, kenwood radio ,wake plate , balist bags, cruise control, depth finder. The boat is white bottom with black center . Boat is almost brand new has had its first oil change. Boat will come with a custom evolution cover and the swim platform has been sprayed with linex high gloss black . Trailer is one axle with surge brakes. Boat is in storage will get pics if needed. Still has full warranty. Call andy 301 491 9188 or text or email [email protected], will deliver , call for price just want pay off. My new price 33,000 for my boat!!!!!! fully loaded lets deal!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by EMMAS MOOMBA; 03-10-2010 at 10:55 PM. Reason: added more

pictures would really help as I know a couple looking for a 06 and up LSV
    Last edited by moombadaze; 03-03-2010 at 01:23 PM.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

You do, huh?
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

couple that had my old boat will be shopping soon I hope
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

My boat is in storage going this weekend to see if i can get pics of it. thanks for the reply need to unload due to payment, thanks again for any help. also i will through in the evolution cover for it andy

Any deals on my boat, 33,000 for a loaded lsv black and white fully loaded. only 30 hrs make me a offer call and lets talk 301 491 9188 I will deliver!!!!

Pictures, pictures, pictures! Can't sell it without showing it. Deliver from where btw?
    2007 Mobius LSV

looks like the DC /maryland area according to area code

pics would be very nice
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

The boat is in maryland. I know pics are very important boat is in storage for winter having a hard time getting to it for pics. I PROMISE ITS A NICE BOAT....... Thanks for the replys andy . poss this weekend for pics

Come on moomba guys lets make a deal on this boat. Just look there older moombas for the same or close price to mine . What a deal that iam giving 33000 fully loaded lsv less than 30 hrs call me 301 491 9188