Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Custom cover

Default Custom cover

Just dropped my boat off to get a custom trailering cover made. Should be done in a week. Cant wait Below is a redering I did with my crayons.

Resize of cover-1.jpg
    Resize of cover-2.jpg
    2009 Moomba Mobius LSV Liquid Force. Indmar 340HP CAT

Looks very cool.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Cool, that is going to look nice.

I'm getting a custom one made too. I currently have the button style cover but I'm getting one made that goes completly over the tower and swim platform. It's going to look like a big tent....lol

I found a guy who is going to do it for $1100 total, here in Austin. If anyone else is interested, let me know, and I'll see if he's willing to ship based off the pattern of my LSV. I'm having it made so it goes over the wakeboard racks with some padding, and a pole in the front bow. It'll be a another week or two before it's done. I'll also find out the exact type of material as he said it was better than sunbrella.
    2007 Moomba LSV

Default Tower Cover

Do you have any pics of the tower cover? I'm hitting the dealer in Mesa, AZ this weekend to see if they can build one.

Tylers, before you head up to Century, I'd talk to the guys down at Kustom Upolstry. They done a couple custom covers for a few of my buddies. They do great work at a reseanable price. Theyr at 29th and Swan.
    Is your boat up at the lake now. If so I have mine down here for a few more weeks if it would help ya take it down there and give a rough idea of what your wanting. I have the '09 Outback DD. Let me know if you need me to take it over there.
    Last edited by BRANDNIRON8971; 03-04-2010 at 01:31 AM.

Good peeps there at that store i used them to fix a few car seats LOL.

If you go there see what they would charge for a Black cover i can use as a towing cover. Tower of course.

Course mine is an LSV so its 21.5 feet but it would be the same as Tylers just i don't want my cover over my tower. I strictly want a cover to tow with that is nice and snug.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Mike, on Monday I'll be taking the boat down to my buddies shop to finish up the wiring for the Blue Sea/amp relocation, I'll run it by there and try and get you a rouogh Estimate. I just got some material down there to make some speaker and rack covers. I'll let ya know. Havent got to that other thing you sent me yet, wanted to see what new has happened on there today I'm at work all day and I get home and we're down a member...WTH. Gonna mis all his humor.

Quote Originally Posted by BRANDNIRON8971 View Post
    Havent got to that other thing you sent me yet, wanted to see what new has happened on there today .
    What other thing? Im lost
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

That request you sent me

Quote Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
    Good peeps there at that store i used them to fix a few car seats LOL.

If you go there see what they would charge for a Black cover i can use as a towing cover. Tower of course.

Course mine is an LSV so its 21.5 feet but it would be the same as Tylers just i don't want my cover over my tower. I strictly want a cover to tow with that is nice and snug.
    hey mike did u check with cory from evolution covers... we did a group with him in the fall. he makes really nice covers and a good guy to talk to and work with!
    it is made for towing but has boots to go around the tower