Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I ordered dri z air over the internet and have it in a box in my garage. The boat is on a lift at the lake 110 miles away. Oh well, hope it isn't too bad next Friday. Scouring amazon for bow to stern next

I know this post is alittle old but I hate when people just start new posts. I have been trying to figure out some things about the Dri Z Air product. I have a 2006 Mobius LSV. How many of the dehumidifiers do I need? Also, do you just use the refil packs once? Trying to find something that will help me dry the carpet out. We boat alot and get caught in the rain and it might rain for a few days. It is hard to get the carpet to dry out under the cover sitting in my drive way when it is raining. Also, hard to get it to dry out when the humidity is way up.
    2006 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by BRANDNIRON8971 View Post
    I feel ya Razz...as a "POOL MAN", my phone, and yes me from time to time end up in the pool. What I have found that works best, is to keep a Zip Lock bag of Minute Riice in the truck, take out the bat. and drop it in the bag of rice, put it on the dash for a couple/few hours, and its as good as new.....SO to keep this from being a hyjack maybe try Minute Rice instead of kitty litter.
    I think it may be more obsorbent...?

You guys should get that T-Mobile phone called Sonim Quest. It comes with a 3 yr unconditional warranty. You flush that thing down the toilet and it will still work.

But either way, I may try rice and see what happens. Kitty litter just has a nice fresh smell.
    -Mark
    2005 LSV
    Tow w/:
    Volkswagen Touareg V8
    Mods: Stereo, Stainless Cup Holders and Thru Hulls, Chrome Steering Wheel, EZ Nets, Moomba Etched Cleats

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, bc your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

-John Wooden

I have 3 box fans that I run in our boat. I put one in the front, facing back laying on the windshield and we put the other 2 on the back seats facing back to dry out the rear lockers. Works great if you have electricity.

Mine sits on the lift all week also. I leave a small opening on both sides of the cover, and it dries out during the week with no smell of mildew. I assume the sun and black cover heat the air inside, and the wind circulates enough of the air to carry the damp air out (at least, that's my theory).