Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Any interest in Moomba towels?

The Gear store only has them in tealish-blueish - I got a white one in our goody bag, but I'd love to get some nice Moomba towels, in a deep blue to match the boat; I'm sure I'm not the only one that wishes there were more colors (reb, blue, green, orange, yellow?)

Anyone else out there? My thought is that if we show enough interest maybe SC will add additional colors to the lineup. If not, I'd be up for organizing another buy of something 'custom'.
    2013 Outback V

HAHA - looks like they just added yellow to the Gear Store, if anyone is looking for that!
    2013 Outback V

I'd be in for some

What is the gear store? Any pics of the towels?

Ian said goody bag, that i never received! maybe a towel, don't know maybe some detail of what you have in mind?

I'll pass on the towels, $25 for a cheap towel when i can get 'em at Costco for $11 and they last forvever. I'm not big on brand flashing everything i own either.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Quote Originally Posted by Ed G View Post
    scroll these messages up and look in the upper right hand corner of your monitor. You'll see a "GEAR" heading and yes, there are photos.

Wow, do I feel like a dummy!!!!
    Last edited by 2007 Outback V; 03-01-2010 at 07:02 PM.

Ya, I'm still waiting on my "Goody Bag" with the Moomba towel that I never received for mailing in the customer survey and purchasing a $50k boat.

I'm with Razz, 25 bucks for a thin ply towel when you can get it at sams or costco for 11 to 15 bucks for a nice one is true. I actually use the moomba goody bag towel to clean moombie!!!!

We had some luck with these big lands end towels with monograms and a logo....

http://www.landsend.com/pp/VerticalR...4&origin=index

Ian maybe lands End can doo the Roo in the Center and i am in on a good quality moomba towel big enough hide the "twig and berrries"
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    I'm with Razz, 25 bucks for a thin ply towel when you can get it at sams or costco for 11 to 15 bucks for a nice one is true. I actually use the moomba goody bag towel to clean moombie!!!!

We had some luck with these big lands end towels with monograms and a logo....

http://www.landsend.com/pp/VerticalR...4&origin=index

Ian maybe lands End can doo the Roo in the Center and i am in on a good quality moomba towel big enough hide the "twig and berrries"
    ah you like to free ball under the wet suit in the cold ny waters?