Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thumbs up

Let us sit back, take a moment of silence and think about whats to be................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................ Much better!

this last sunday im off from work--weather is crappy, monday im off from work but everyone else working-weather is perfect. Just got hit with another cold front-wind and rain, outlook for this weekend-again crappy weather.
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Sled491 Guest

I've said it before and I'll say it again, thank goodness for Global Warming

I think the weather is a bit backwards this year.

Not that i want a long cold winter but here in the NW its been relatively warm winter. I got trees in my yard blooming already and thats way to soon, i had to mow the yard last weekend and i never do that before April.

Now you FL peeps are chilled out and haven't all the winter weather LOL

I'm really hopping this means we get a summer starting in May this year, as for last year we had rain well into the last half of June.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Sweet glad to hear ya got her working smoothly this year. I hope mine cranks that nice this year when she goes in the first time. Wont be till mid April with the work im doing her and then Vacation.

If you need a third or something let me know. I doubt ill board as i don't have my wetsuit yet but ill pay my way just to enjoy the day.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Spring Classic? When is that? Im off Sunday but working Saturday.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I'm looking forward to this weekend 61 air 59 water. WOOHOO!!!!!

FlatH2O,
    What level are you going to ride at? I think i will be going up this year to watch the event and support some people.
    2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill

Yeah our lakes are still frozen and the rivers aren't open yet

Sled491 Guest

Well we can't drive on our lake any more, and the other day my quad runner went through the ice in front of our place...long story short...open water is coming