Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

not to hijack but Sandm where did you mount you pac lc1 in your dash or glove box.?

Back to your already scheduled program in progress.....
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

To further jack it ...

I am relocating mine to the glove box for both due to the fact that my Pioneer remote at the helm has an attenuate (mute) button which i immediately hit when a rider goes down to mute all. I revamped my system after adding the PACs so I really have no need for them at the helm as adjustments are done 99% of the time stopped anyway.
    2007 Mobius LSV

jmvotto, original thread is here: https://forum.moomba.com/showthread.php?t=9578

here's the pic of the volume control for the pac lc-1 and for the rockford eq knob for the sub amp. located right above the throttle. keep in mind that my supra has the deck mounted right next to the steering wheel, not in the glovebox, so wiring was a snap for me

'06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

i have the wetsounds eq and i love it. u can pretty much do whatever you want with the cabins and tower while you sit in drivers seat. also nice thing is it comes with a mic so you key it and u talk thru the tower speakers and it kills the music so you can give idiots hell for acting like fools or give pointers to someone back in the water. well worth the money. check out my stereo upgrade album to see what it looks like installed

HLCD's cackle at close range..Not sure if that's the right term or not but they sound worse than coax in the boat for sure. But as soon as you start getting farther away they clean up and sound great. I have a HSE Trident box and it is RETARDED loud ! I've even thought about selling it because it gets annoying sometimes.

a friend of mine has 2 of the Bullet 7.7's and they sound great in the boat and while riding, Not as loud as mine but he runs a lot less power to his than I do.
    You guy's should check out the" revolution volume control "made by HSE. I thought it would be a novelty add on but I love the thing. It makes it so nice just pulling up your rider and when they fall you just back off the throttle and the volume lowers to a preset level. Take off and at whatever rpm you set it at it then raises back up to your cruising volume. Super easy and I used to do the mute route but this is way better !