Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WakeMakers?

Default WakeMakers?

Jason sent me a PM with the coupon code but it says it's invalid... and that he's banned with all posts pruned. What gives? Can someone send me the correct coupon code?
    Thanks!

My guess is they got banned today when they posted some Ballast bags they wanted to sell out of there store.

Businesses cant advertise there gear here. Only private peeps like me and you can advertise.

Send me a PM and i can give you Spencers number and you can call him direct.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Sled491 Guest

I believe they can advertise but they were required to give something to the community for Jamborees. This was Ed's thing, maybe send him a PM and get the scoop.

I'm getting ready to pick some gear up from WakeMakers. Any perks for Moomba owners? I might even drive down to pick up from their store if they allow it. They are in the Portland area right?
    2009 Outback V

Sorta in the Portland area. They are located at the Oregon City store. I can't say for sure if Moomba peeps get a discount, might be up S**T creek so to speak since they got banned on our site. LOL

Spencer has been very cool

From your location take 5 South out of Portland and then follow it till you see the Hwy 205 exit for Oregon City. Then it another 10 miles and you take exit 10th st when you look over the water on your right you will see there dealership.

Let me know if you come down maybe we can catch a brew and stuff.
    Last edited by mmandley; 02-25-2010 at 09:34 AM.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

To the best of my knowledge WakeMakers is not at the AWS Oregon City store. Spencer works at AWS Oregon City but WakeMakers is a different business. Of course I might be wrong but I thought this is what Spencer posted the other day but I can't find any of his posts. Anyway, I sure Spencer will hook you up either through AWS, Activewake or WakeMakers.
    Last edited by RobertJ; 02-25-2010 at 02:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by flatH20 View Post
    Mmandley- headed south to oregon city tomorrow to get my boat to active - de-winterize scheduled @ 10:00 - let me know if you've got some time - I'll be hitting up costco but will likely have some time ???
    No ill be working all day Thursday, Friday Saturday. Those are my normal working days. Hate that i wont meet ya when you drop in town.

RobertJ.. You are correct as best i know. I might have explained it wrong, There warehouse of gear is at there Lake Oswego location but the impression i got from Spencer was his office is at AWS and he works there, when he sells runs low on stock or sells items he gets them sent over from Lake Oswego location.

Spencer as i understand does work for Wake Makers, and he works out of an office in AWS and im sure they rent that space or something. Not positive on those details.

As for AWS peeps i know they read this site quite a bit but you wont see to many posting from them.

I know they read it especially Brad and Matt because several times ive visited or called and they talked about threads lol. Ive even got grumbled at for saying things i wasn't supposed too =0
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by Sled491 View Post
    I believe they can advertise but they were required to give something to the community for Jamborees. This was Ed's thing, maybe send him a PM and get the scoop.
    hope that's not the case. seems like a conflict of interest..
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by brain_rinse View Post
    Jason sent me a PM with the coupon code but it says it's invalid... and that he's banned with all posts pruned. What gives? Can someone send me the correct coupon code?
    Thanks!
    can anyone get a coupon code for some ballast bags thru them or was it just something for you?

i was gonna make my purchase this week sometime i think so if someone is offering a % off i'll go thru them

^^thanks for the clarification. didn't think so, and now it's in print
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten