Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WakeMakers?

I wanted to take a second to apologize for Spencer's post the other day. I haven't had a chance to talk to him about it, but we enjoy being members of this site for the exchange of information, and want to contribute value to the conversations that take place.

Just to clarify, AWS and WakeMAKERS have a mutually symbiotic relationship, and we're all good friends with each other, but that is the extend of our business arrangements. We have our own warehouse, maintain our own product, and service our own customers. Obviously there is some crossover and exchange of information (the wake industry is pretty small), but otherwise we're two separate companies.

If anyone has any questions at all, please feel free to contact me by PM, email or phone.

Again, sorry for violating the policies of the site, that certainly was not our intention.

Thanks,

Jason

Default Fire Storm

Wow sorry for the fire storm guys.

I am working at Active Water Sports in the ecommerce department. Wakemakers is a separate business all together which I have become less and less a part of because of my work schedule.

I found a couple ballast bags at Active Water Sports that they have no use for. I was going to offer them up to moomba forum members before I PERSONALLY put them on Ebay. I was not selling them as a rep for Active Water Sports or Wakemakers. I understand the policy and if anyone ever feels that I crossed a line just shoot me an email.

Anyway hope I can be forgiven and i wont post anything in the onsale section anymore. I will just put it on ebay.

You are forgiven and absolved. We all appreciate the input from you guys but we do have rules. Glad to have you back on board.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    You are forgiven and absolved. We all appreciate the input from you guys but we do have rules. Glad to have you back on board.
    your punishment shall be FREE BAGS FOR EVERYONE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by brain_rinse View Post
    Jason sent me a PM with the coupon code but it says it's invalid... and that he's banned with all posts pruned. What gives? Can someone send me the correct coupon code?
    Thanks!
    Sorry about that! I'm not sure how, but the configuration got messed up. I just tested it and it's working correctly now.

BTW, I would rather not post the coupon publicly so as to not violate the terms of the site with regards to advertising, but I have no problem with people sharing the coupon code, so if another Moomba owner wants to post it for everyone to use that's just fine.

Ed, is that alright with you?

Or I could just do it now

The code is MOOMBAOWNERS and is good for 10% off. It wasn't working earlier but it does now!
    2009 Outback V

Yep, coupon is working now... thanks! I just got off the phone with Jason and he answered TONS of questions for me. Looking forward to starting the ballast upgrade!

Thanks aaroncat, your new custom rear bags will be going out on Monday!

Let me know if you have any questions or problems.

Yeh guys, Jason is a champ. Answered a bunch of noob questions over the phone was very accomodating.
    2009 Outback V

Jason hasn't posted on here since 2/28. I sent a PM yesterday and haven't received a response. I'd just order through the site but I want to make sure I get all the valves I need too. Is it time to give up?
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!