Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default same issue

i just pulled the pin out a little further and added some lock-tite. I'll let you know how it works.

-M
    I'm thankful for the things i have and all the things i don't; I have dreams that will come true and i have some that won't.

Quote Originally Posted by BensonWdby View Post
    I would think if you repositioned it, braced the bottom of the pin, and hit the top of the pin a couple of times with a center punch and a hammer it would probably stay put. Just enoguh to expand the top end to keep it from sliding...
    You could also put a slight bend/curve into the pin, it would create enough friction to keep it in place.
    1997 MasterCraft 205

2008 Moomba Outback
    1999 MasterCraft Sportstar OB
    1992 MasterCraft 205
    1999 Malibu Response LX
    1987 Marlin Magnum Skier

Default Problems with Center Window

I have had the window 'fall' through the stop guard before but only on long trips. (Not sure if that's what you're talking about). Someone posted back to me that it was because I was overloading the sides of the boat (around the engine) and the boat was bowing out. Suggested that I put anything heavy on the floor at the front of the boat to fix the problem. Since I switched to that load pattern, I have not had a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by brentsmiley View Post
    I have had the window 'fall' through the stop guard before but only on long trips. (Not sure if that's what you're talking about). Someone posted back to me that it was because I was overloading the sides of the boat (around the engine) and the boat was bowing out. Suggested that I put anything heavy on the floor at the front of the boat to fix the problem. Since I switched to that load pattern, I have not had a problem.
    Well that's first, in all my years i've never heard that one before. It would seem to me you'd have to have a serious amount of weight for that to occur since open bow boats have support systems to prevent flex in the first place. What was it 2000 lbs of ballast on one side?
    2007 Mobius LSV

Wow. What was the reason for all this weight? I wouldnt even think that was possible. Learn something new everyday.