Thread: Rule 1800

Default Rule 1800

I see several of you guys upgrading the Ballast and im starting to migrate to that direction as well now. I have been looking for the Rule 1800 pump used at the scupper. Where are you guys buying these at because i haven't had to much luck in finding them.

I'm planning on going with 5 T800 for draining my system but i want to double up my fill pumps.

Plan is get the 3 irritol valves people have been talking about.
    T800 drain at both 750s, my 400 and 2 on my 650 Nose bag. <1 on each leg>

I plan to run both drain pumps from the nose out 1 threw hull next to the factory ski locker drain. Y them together, also have them set up to vent as well.

1 way check valve on both fitting in the drains on the bow to prevent air when driving on the highway.

Going to add Y connectors to both my 750s to allow them to vent as well into the drain.

Run a line form the ski locker bag to the Nose bag for filling. Once my 400 ski bag is full it will over flow to the nose bag.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Sounds like a good plan to me. I'm putting 2 drain pumps on the bow sac too, but putting one additional thru hull fitting on each side of the boat. They are pretty and shiny so more is better, right? Where are you running the fill hose from ski locker sac to bow sac?

Maybe you know this, but once you have the bags vented, if they fill with air while trailering it won't matter as it will get pushed out when the bags fill with water. So you could skip with one way check valves on the drains and save some money there.

Anyway, good luck and post pics!

You know this is why i post my ideas because just when i think i have it all ironed out you guys make me go hummmm....

I hadn't thought of putting a drain on the other side. Then it would be symmetrical looking with 4 drains, one at each corner. There is two on the rear port but that a ballast bag and bilge pump.

I like your thinking with the threw hull on the starboard side. Ill have to double check that and see if i can get that in with out having to remove half my dam stereo LOL.

I didnt think of the fact with the T800 they will act as a 1 way valve since you can blow air threw them pretty easy in one direction, also didn't think of not needing check valves since they are vented. LOL. None of my bags were vented last summer so im just stuck on the fact i hated always burping the ski locker bag.
    [COLOR="#696969"]

OK so back to the other question, where can i get a Rule 1800 fill pump?
    [COLOR="#696969"]