Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by squeeg333 View Post
    to where the "handle" on the ski locker almost pops up.

Little way to get even more water in that bag--remove that "handle" take 2 pliers and bend the post part to a 90 angle about 1/2 way down the post-there will be no need to reinstall that washer or ring to hold it in place and then the post is not stabing the bag. I actually leave mine out and only use it when I need to open the door

if my discription does not make sense i can snap a photo
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Personally i wouldn't bother with the GG bag, i don't think it's work it.

New Guy, the SC bags are made by Fly High and you can get them all over the place.
    2007 Mobius LSV

Thanks for the replies. Just as suspected....it wouldn't really work and not worth the investment for the small gain (if any) you would be getting.
    '05 Supra 21V Launch

Thanks Razz, I didn't know if it was cheaper to get it off the web of a dealership,

Default Be cautious...

One thing to consider when putting a bigger bag in the ski locker is the upward pressure on the floor as well. You would be better suited just putting something in the walkway versus more in the floor. The playpens offer a ton more room to accomodate bigger bags. Fly High will also make bags to custom specs as well last time I worked with them on stuff of this nature. Good luck...

The Gravity Games bag doesn't offer much of an increase on the LSV, but there is a little additional weigh to be had by fitting that bag.

Where or not it's worth the price of admittance is tough to say, and that's usually what it comes down to.

For close to the same price you would have an Integrated Bow Sac under the bow seats with a Tsunami pump you use to manually fill and drain it. That would have a MUCH bigger impact on the quality of the wake (both for wakeboarding and wakesurfing), but obviously would not be automated.

How hard would it be to make it automated?
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Newty can explain this better then I but i just got the integrated Bow Sac. I need to buy 1 pump.

To integrate it you use a T juntion on the Fill bag of your ski locker. When the ski locker bag is full the natural progression of water is least resistance. So this being said it will go the other direction in the T and fill your Nose bag.

I plan to fill the nose bag off the center port.

To drain is i am puttin the drain pump on 1 leg of the bag, this will then be plumbed out the boat the same manor the ski locker bag is with its own threw hull port.

Next i will T junction the drain line of the ski locker bag to the other leg of the nose bag.

This will allow the ski locker bag to drain as normal and also assist that second leg of the nose bag to drain.

I can do some pictures and a write up of this when i do it if you all would like. It will be a couple weeks till i get to this as this weekend is all about my stereo because i fianly got my carpet in for my upgrades ive been working on.

Next weekend i think i will be concentrating on the Ballast system.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

That's one way to do it, but that will obviously make a system that is already slow to fill even slower. Also, I would recommend using a Wye fitting instead of a tee in your factory fill hose. Water is going to go through both legs of the tee anyway, so you might as well make it more efficient. We've helped a couple of customers set up systems like that, and other than being slow they're pretty functional.

The other option would of course be to install a new thru-hull intake and dedicated fill pump for the new bag.

Keep in mind that aerator pumps won't drain the Integrated Bow Sac very well because of it's shape, so you would be well advised to use two drain pumps, one on each leg, to ensure you get as much water out of the bag as possible.

Feel free to email if you have any questions.