Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

post it in the how to section and i'll stick it ....great work....i love to see guys take it one step more
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

Quote Originally Posted by viking View Post
    Sounds Good! Now you've got me on the edge of my seat wondering and waiting. You know that's not very nice since it's winter time and nothing to take my mind away from anything boating on the forums
    Ok fine, give me about 5-10 minutes and I will go down stairs and take a pic of what the 4th valve is for.
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

oh man 3800 gph....that is going to smoke......it will be faster than the jabsco........now i am jealous
    this i like xmas morning waiting to see whats under the tree
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

Ok, here is the thinking behind my insanity. I love to wakeboard and surf...A LOT, but I got tired of stopping the boat after wakeboarding, dumping one bag, unhooking it and dragging it to the other side of the boat. Find the hand held pump, hook it to the cigarette lighter, remind people not to trip on it and yank out all my wires and then sit there waiting on it to fill since the boat can't move due to the fact there is a hose hanging over the side of the boat while someone holds the end under the water. Then reverse the process to empty.

So I bought another bag and added the fourth valve. Now I can fill/empty on the go!!! Heck yes!!! So my purchase was the 3800gph pump, Tsunami 800 to empty and all the other items to make it work. I still have A LOT of wiring and cutting to do.

Here is the system in it's "Mocked Up stage" no clamps and scrap hose, just to give you guys a sneak peak.

15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

That is awesome......flow rates thru a 1" are double a 3/4" , a ? was there a scupper with a 1.25" diam?

I like the pics, gIII to gIV
    Last edited by DOCDRS; 02-22-2010 at 01:21 AM.
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

Doug

Quote Originally Posted by DOCDRS View Post
    oh man 3800 gph....that is going to smoke......it will be faster than the jabsco........now i am jealous
    this i like xmas morning waiting to see whats under the tree
    I do not believe it will out perform the jabscos. With all the restrictions and valves it will not be as fast, close, but probably a little slower. I would have done the Jabscos, but my wife said no......too expensive. Jabscos are definately the way to go....my way is what I could afford.
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

Quote Originally Posted by DOCDRS View Post
    That is awesome......flow rates thru a 1" are double a 3/4" , a ? was there a scupper with a 1.25" diam?
    Yes there is, you can go all the way to 2", one thing to remember though, the larger the diameter, the larger the components. I could not get one that size to fit between the pump, v-Drive and Gas tank. I also had to use a diverter valve to achieve the 90 degree to the pump. The internal diameter to the diverter is 1" all the way through. In my testing the system can empty a 5 gallon bucket in about 10 seconds. The original system took almost a minute. Definately not 3800 GPH, but much faster than before.
    15 Mondo Surf Edition

02 LSV - Traded In

I was just thinking that since you have 1.25 pipe you would get a better fill time if you were filling all 3 bags at once but i suppose even adding another 3800 pump in parallel would beef things up more.................if it were needed, but probably not.............wouldn't want to sink your boat if a fitting came loose

great job
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

Doug

and you can fill while your moving at an incredible rate.....this just keeps getting better
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

Doug