Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Looks great! Welcome aboard!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Payson , Arizona/Arvada , Colorado/Montana

Sound like a smokin' deal. Save up and get the perfect pass , you will never regret it. I didn't know they offered a painted tower ? Also what engine hp did you get?
    Jim.
    05 Mobius lsv , ballast system , stereo, etc..

Another thing , what prop pitch is on there and where in the country do you live? I ended up getting another prop and pitched it down some and big difference in performance with a full load of people and ballast. Do you have the wake plate too? I would assume with the gv package. Nice cover .
    Jim.

It has Perfect Pass already. It has the Inmar Assault but I don't know if it is 310 or 325 horse. It has a trim tab, is that the same? I have no idea how to tell about the prop ie: what pitch. I would like to know my self about the prop but I will just have to wait and see how it does. I live in Springfield MO close to Table Rock Lake and Lake of the Ozarks.

Quote Originally Posted by Moseley618 View Post
    It has Perfect Pass already. It has the Inmar Assault but I don't know if it is 310 or 325 horse. It has a trim tab, is that the same? I have no idea how to tell about the prop ie: what pitch. I would like to know my self about the prop but I will just have to wait and see how it does. I live in Springfield MO close to Table Rock Lake and Lake of the Ozarks.
    The trim tab controls the wake plate, so yes you have one. As for the prop you can look on the prop and on the outer ring round the shaft stud you will see numbers for your prop size.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Thanks that is good info I will look. MMandley your boat is sweet I looked at all of the improvements you made and wow! Nice job dude!

Thanks bro its my passion. I take the whole

B reak
    O ut
    A nother
    T housand

To a hole new level with my gear.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Boy isn't that the truth! Every year I have to put in for a lake pass to a local city owned lake. I am only 20 min. from it and it is worth every penny I pay. $850 for May through September . If you are at lower elevation than here , the stock 17.5 pitch prop would work ok. I was at 2000 ' with mine this last October and ran the 16 pitch prop and could have ran the 17.5 pitch prop no problem . If you have the indmar assalt mpfi it is probably 320-325 hp.
    Jim .

Swim platform? Did the boat come without one?

No it was stolen. The guy I bought the boat off of is supposed to order one from the factory that was 3 months ago. Everytime I go in there he was giving me some story about the factory being slow. So I called the factory and got all the info and gave it to him. He has no excuses now, so if I don't have it by the middle of march he will here from my attorney. So the stock prop is 17.5 pitch. That is great info. Thanks.