Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default First lunch of my new to me 2004 Mobius

Well.... I finally got it in the water! A great day out on the water with the kids and family. Put it in April 25 up here in Canada, on Okanagan Lake, Vernon BC. All those sticks and mud on the left is a beaver house make on our neighbors dock. Very sweet day with my new baby......
    Attached Images Attached Images

Good job Pickles! Did you get in the water for a tow? Man, I don't think I have ever seen Okanagan lake that low before. I hear you're under some pretty tight water restrictions this year. Anyway, we'll more than likely be up your way this year again and look forward to going for a spin in her.

Gongratulations!
    2011 President's Trophy - Check
    2011 Western Confernece Champs - Check
    2011 Stanley Cup Champs - Not so Much....

2007 Outback V

Thanks man, the water is so low I had to pull her out down at Killarny where Moms place is. We're building the dock out this year to get to deeper water.
    Can't wait to see the two Moomba's in the water together, you have to bring her up again this year.

For sure! We wouldn't leave home without her. I've been doing some mods to her as well. I got the swimgrid repaired and have a new Seadek pad on the way, installed Stargazer Perfect Pass system, got a 750 lb fat sac for the rear locker (going to get the second one and a couple of smaller sacs for tweaking the angle of the hull), ordered a Fresh Air Exhaust and a ski rack for the tower. Oh, and I'm working on making a wind block for the walk-through.

Now, if the weather would finally cooperate I could get her in the water to enjoy it.

2007 Outback V

First Lunch? what did you go with? sandwiches? Congrats.
    '07 Moomba Outback V.

congrats t100 I had no idea there were water restricions on.....I grew up skiing in a club in Nelson B.C........and yes go Canucks go.... I like the orange, where did ya find her

Quote Originally Posted by T100 View Post
    Well.... I finally got it in the water! A great day out on the water with the kids and family. Put it in April 25 up here in Canada, on Okanagan Lake, Vernon BC. All those sticks and mud on the left is a beaver house make on our neighbors dock. Very sweet day with my new baby......
    Way to go, T100. You look like a happy guy. I kinda' like the orange!
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

I've taken to calling her "Orange Crush". T100 and I go way back in time to Grade 8. He and his brother and I have been through a lot together in the 27 years I have known them. (man time flies!) I still consider them both some of my best friends. In fact I take a bit of the credit for T100 seeking out a Moomba. I took mine up last summer to Vernon and I think he fell in love with it!

2007 Outback V

Congrats!

That is a great looking boat that you will have a blast with.

Bashton

Congrats! Love the orange!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!