Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default New to Me 04 Moomba Mobius LSV

I bought this boat with 94 hours on it. It has the gravity III system in it. The only thing is that the stereo was stolen and the guy replaced the head unit and all the speakers except the Sub and tower speakers. The cans for the tower speakers are still there just no speakers. It only has one battery and I have looked at some posts about installing 2 batteries but I don't understand over my head. I need to know what to buy to have two batteries installed and for them to work together and be charged properly. Thanks guys love the site so far.

Welcome, congrats and let see some pictures. Tons of options for your stereo and everything.

It all depends on your budget. What is in it now for a head unit and cabins, thats a decent start, amps?

Duel batteries is realy simple and you can use the search for Duel Batteries to see lots of threads. I'm sure some of the guys that have done there battery upgrades will have lots of advise for you. I have duels but they were from day 1, i need to upgrade them but thats another thread.

Like i said welcome and congrats on your new boat.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Hope the pic gets on here this time. I don't have a very good pic of it with the cover off. Also I was wondering if you guys could tell me if I got a good deal or not I paid 20k for it. Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

More pics of the boat!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hey welcome aboard. I think you got a great deal. I mean the boat is nearly new with low hours. I like the yellow.good for you.
    A great site too order the gear required to have dual batteries is overtons.com. been around forever and really cheap.

Very cool! The black tower looks great on that boat. I like the BEP VSR system that came with my dual battery setup. Blue Sea ACR is another that gets rave reviews. Both systems will work great and come with wiring instructions. For speakers take a look at Kicker's new HLCD setup if you have 4 empty cans. Otherwise Bullet would be a good choice for 2 cans. Plenty of other options, but that's a place to start searching. Congrats, and welcome!

nice looking ride, i think you got a great deal
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

i see some upgrades, dual axle trailer, black tower, aftermaket cover, moster mirror arm. i would think you done good
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I had the cover custom made from a local place but everything else was on the boat. I think I need to upgrade the stereo with amps and subs and 2 batteries. I am new to the sport and this is my second boat ever. My first boat was a 30 year old fish and ski so the moomba is a huge upgrade.

94 hours and 6 years old - Nice job! It's hardly seen the water.
    I went with the Blue Sea ACR system and upgrading stereo and batteries this winter too. Good luck and enjoy your new ride

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet