Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

^^^^^^^^^^^^thats not me or my daughter or Dk causing that outback to sit so low
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^thats not me or my daughter or Dk causing that outback to sit so low
    i read Ed's post and thought your family might be a new option for 2010 . . .

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    i read Ed's post and thought your family might be a new option for 2010 . . .

Can be, ready to help any new buyer breakin there new boat--avaible only july 5th-july 11th on Lake Sinclair Georgia--this is option that is payed for after taking delivery in beer
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

I was on a Frigate and then on to the Enterprise. Retired in '96. Did a quick 20. Glad to hear that there is some sailors on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by moombadaze View Post
    Can be, ready to help any new buyer breakin there new boat--avaible only july 5th-july 11th on Lake Sinclair Georgia--this is option that is payed for after taking delivery in beer
    Just might take you up on that one. Does it have to be new or can it be new to me?
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Just might take you up on that one. Does it have to be new or can it be new to me?
    new or new to you---still new
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

Sled491 Guest

Glad I'm bringing the Diesel, sounds like we're gonna need the 8ft box to haul all the beverages you southeners consume

Quote Originally Posted by Sled491 View Post
    Glad I'm bringing the Diesel, sounds like we're gonna need the 8ft box to haul all the beverages you southeners consume
    Kaneboats can give you some pointers for loading the outback also
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

oh, Im from Washington-the state, actually very few natives down here
    Hey, Its Moomba time

13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold

Sled491 Guest

He will be my brother in arms as the only other Outback being represented. But I think with our boat the DD's will have it!