Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

i think it may be safe to say that you can make the bimini rack work, with patience, beer, and some home depot supplies. i'll definitely be using the speaker clamp idea, thanks to ksmith
    2004 Moomba LSV Blue

Yup, beer helps To illustrate what I meant by the rear support bars tower mounting point being below the bimini, the home page pictures of the LSV and XLV with the new tower are good examples of the support bars perhaps being below the bimini. The tower mounting point could then be on the rear leg of the tower below the bimini rather than the crossbar above the bimini. It may make it a bit more difficult to drop the bimini as the release points would be out futher and at least I cannot reach both legs at once so I would have to release one, move to the other sode and release the second ball hinge... but I am rather short too so you that have massive wing spans may not have any troubles
    Kraig - 2010 Outback V

i dont mean to hurt anyones feelings with the monster rack but after looking at all these pictures i sure am glad my boat came with the Z5!
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

hell i'd take the Z5 over the monster any day, but replacing the factory bimini i just can't justify the cost of the Z5 over the moster. i couldn't agree more that the Z5 would be better.
    2004 Moomba LSV Blue

Regardless of cost, Outback & Outback V owners have no choice as the Z5 won't fit the 1 5/8 inch tower.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfeman131 View Post
    Regardless of cost, Outback & Outback V owners have no choice as the Z5 won't fit the 1 5/8 inch tower.
    i'm sure it could be modified to fit older models with the 1 5/8" tower... but then again why would someone spend that much from something they know they'll have to modify to fit. just doesn't make sense unless you have your heart out for the Z5 or you happen to get your hands on one for a cheap price.
    2004 Moomba LSV Blue

For all those waiting on pics from me, well I actually took them today so I will be uploading them shortly.
    REALLY????

Got to it sooner than I thought.
    Any questions let me know

REALLY????

nice work! Monster really needs to make this standard or, at the very least, an option.

looks very good! i like that bar clamp mod
    2004 Moomba LSV Blue