Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bimini's

Drew, that is a monster tower on your boat too, i like that bimini. it looksjust like the z5

Quote Originally Posted by dru1974 View Post
    Drew, that is a monster tower on your boat too, i like that bimini. it looksjust like the z5

Thanks - I'm very pleased with it.

That's actually the factory rad-a-cage tower. The Monster is very close to the Z5, but not exactly the same. I tried to detail some of the differences in my thread. Check it out and let me know if you have any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzman View Post
    Custom bimini from Tower Biminis, without a doubt the best non-cargo bimini money can buy. All aluminum billet hardware, Sunbrella Marine fabric, strapless design, unlimited color and design possibilities. Email me for more info if interested.

Tower Biminis

I really like those. Checked out their website and I really like the ones on top of the tower. What did yours set you back??

Reese350 Guest

Razz,

I love it. Does it collapse for storage or is it up permanantly? Approx what was the cost? Your fabric design is pretty intense, I suspect that cost extra?

Scott

Ok i have a few more pic's of my Bimini. Also Bentley's in Milwaukie OO makes it. www.bentleysmfg.com 503-659-0238

2008 Outback V - Sold but never forgotten.
    “Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along." -Napoleon Hill