Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks all. I will take it to a mechanic for an inspection. Do they generally do compression tests for that or do I have to ask for that separately?

Looked at the boat last night -- "always garaged" and "meticulously maintained" and "perfect condition" apparently means different things to different people. There was mold/mildew between the cushions, it was kept outside under a tarp shed thing, and a whole bunch of other smaller issues. Not going to buy it, will keep looking. Thanks again for the help.

Good for you Saber. Good things come to those who wait. Tell the guys where you are and what your looking for....some of them are constantly looking because it's their hobby during the off season and are glad to see someone get a sweet deal
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

I'm in the greater Seattle area and I'm looking for a newer V-drive with built-in ballasts, tower, perfect pass, etc. My budget is $30,000 or less (prefer less, willing to pay up to 30k for the right boat). I was going to buy new but the deals I could find with the options I want were a new 08 sanger for 38k or a new 08 centurion for 33k, but it didn't have the options, by the time I was finished adding them, it was up to 38k. I'm not picky about the brand -- I've only ever owned a mastercraft, and it's an old prostar direct drive so not really comparable.

Looking at an 06 Supreme this weekend. Looks nice but the guy says he can't figure out how to find the hours. I have the feeling they took out the hour meter or something (he says it was like that since new and I could talk to the dealer that sold it to him). Maybe he just has to press some buttons or something.

Have you looked at onlyinboards.com
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

Try craiglook.com. Lots of boats in your area.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!