Hybrid View

Default Any installed pics of Integrated Bow Sac?

Just wondering how well the flyhigh bow sac fits in the LSVs. I'd love to see full/empty pics if anyone has this installed in their boat. Also curious how you have it plumbed in. Thanks in advance!

Which sac are you referring to? I have the triangle sac that I fill on top of the seats. And it fits very well in the bow.

Or are you asking about the U shaped one that goes under the seats?

U-shaped below the seats

Cool

do you think a bow sac would help the ls with its wake?

Dru, Yes in a huge way!

PWI as usual...

I thought I remember someone saying with the u shaped sac it would push up on the cup holders in the bow?

Pop bags might be a better solution unless you haul a long way to the water.

How much were you trying to get up there?

Quote Originally Posted by brain_rinse View Post
    Just wondering how well the flyhigh bow sac fits in the LSVs. I'd love to see full/empty pics if anyone has this installed in their boat. Also curious how you have it plumbed in. Thanks in advance!
    I just bought mine and its at the shop with the boat. I have a picture of just the sac right now. I will stuff it under the seats tomorrow and get you a pic. It wont have water in though LOL.

Spencer at WM said it does like to push the very front cushion up a little but not to bad.

Heres a pic of the 650 empty.

Theres 3 fitting attachment spots. Center top, and one on each leg, you just cant see one because the way i laid the bag on the floor.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I went with the triangle just because I'd rather have that up there then ppl. If you want to use the bow the U sac is the way to go it sounds like.

I run the triangle in front and 750's in the rear. When I fill the front sac it pushes up on my bow cover,But it's kind of nice because it acts as a nice wind block.

I'm thinking about taking out the 10 pop bags and running it a bit lighter, But I need to try it out before I sell the pop bags...lol