Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Default Platform Size

Anyone know the correct Seadek pad to order for a 2009 LSV?? I was looking at the single piece ROO Logo, but I dont have my swim platform near by to measure.

Quote Originally Posted by BWeber View Post
    Anyone know the correct Seadek pad to order for a 2009 LSV?? I was looking at the single piece ROO Logo, but I dont have my swim platform near by to measure.
    just tell chuck your year and model and he'll hook ya up with what you need

Quote Originally Posted by badasshybrid View Post
    I just called Seadek and talked with Joe. They are super nice and very helpful down there. He sat down and talked with me for 30 min going over different colors and schemes, he even walked me through several pics on the net and helped me find pads for my trailer. He also helped give some input on which ones he thought looked good after finding a pic of my boat on the net. THANKS FOR THE HELP !!

I will definitely be buying from them.

Here are some to get an idea:

Colors are Cool gray, EZ Blue, Black - THIS KIND IS EXTRA $$

Are they offering the 3 color now? I tried to buy one when I saw this made for Ed, but they wouldn't sell me one
    2013 Outback V

I bought mine on a group buy last fall and it was only a 2 color. Chuck said at that time they are still working out the bugs on the 3 color. Maybe the bugs are done worked out??

2007 Moomba Outback - going, going, GONE
    2015 "NOT A MOOMBA"

Why Not? Play Hard! Get wet

Just ordered mine last Friday. Of course I wanted the three color option too. Nope, all the bugs are not out yet. I was told it was a work in process with no set date of availability. Maybe by mid summer to sometime this fall, they were not sure. I still think I will be happy with just two colors. Still, I do admit that that three color prototypes are pretty slick.

When I called and talked with them I asked about the 3 colors and they said they would do it, but the red color I wanted was not UV protected and would fade in the sun. Also then the whole pad would not be warrantied.

I went with a black bottom and beach sand top with Moomba logo. I also bought a sheet of 5mm black for my trailer pads. I will post some pics when I get them.

Yea!!! Long live the ROO!!
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kaneboats View Post
    Yea!!! Long live the ROO!!

Roo rocks !
    Hey, Its Moomba time

Its all about the dash - enjoy the dash, as that is your time between the dates
    13 Mobius LSV-sold
    08 Mobius LSV-sold
    03 Mobius LSV-sold
    life is about finding the balance between being a responsible adult and staying young at heart

What all is involved in installing the pads?

To install it you make sure the swim platfrom is completely free of any oils and cleaning agents of the such. Then you lay the pad down, Do Not Pull the non stick protective backing off at this point.

Then you use blue painters tape and tape 1 side of it into place, this way you can lift it like a lid.

When you have it peftectly aligned how you want it. Slowly peel the protective backing off, slowly as it can tear and its a real pain to get it started sometimes.

After you peel a foot or so off you can begin to lay the now sticky pad on the platform. Do this untill the whole pad is in place.

The reason for the pretape and making sure its aligned is because once that sticky pad touched the fiberglass platform, you will not be able to remove and fix it with out damaging the pad.

Realy simple to install just make sure its aligned.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]