Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Sorry. Mistook you for one of the stragglers. If your order is in you should be fine. Why not call and confirm now that it looks like a GO? If not, I imagine we will be putting another one together in the next couple of weeks.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

No big deal, I will be calling them first thing in the morning to find out for sure whats going on.

For anyone who had trouble seeing the color samples as I did, go to the site here
    http://www.seadekstore.com/seadekkits.aspx
    and then click on "seadek.com" in the left column right under "more information". They will display perfectly on the new page. To see some cool Moomba and Supra ones, check the blog.

I ordered the color samples today. I will try to post some high quality photos when I get them.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by badasshybrid View Post
    Does anyone know anything about what is going on with these? I have called a number of times and never got ahold of Chuck, I have always talked to Joe. I am supose to be on the group buy but never received an email, phone call, or anything to know if everything is good. Are the people that signed up for the group buy still getting the discount if he closes it out even if there is not 10 of us? Also does anyone know who all is on the group buy?
    I was part of one of the group buys last year and it worked the same way. Didn't hear anything until everyone in the group had called with their contact and payment info then got great communication from Chuck confirming order, production date, ship date, etc.

I think we're a little slow this time due to slower time of year on the boards and delayed calls to Chuck from those that got in on this group buy.

count me in - I have a 2007 mobius lsv - just logged into the site for the coming season and found this thread - My mat started the blleding effect last year where the black started marking up my interior..

I have the black /red mobius combo with the red/black accent to interior... Swim platform is black --- anyone make a suggestion for me...
    I will call Chuck tomorrow and see if I can get in and make my payment...

Let me know if he lets you in. I'll try to get in on this one too.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

We have a good start on a new buy so either way -- whether we get in on the current one that is supposed to be over or we get a few more guys on our own buy, we will do this in the next couple weeks. I ordered the color samples. I'm planning on posting some real high quality photos for everyone so selection is easier. The little thumb color shots on the site are inadequate I think.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Default Just ordered today

Dont think its a big deal when you order, I called this Friday afternoon @ 4:10pm eastern, asked for Chuck - discussed the options and ordered the " Mobius LSV" print that they have on their blog....
    The pic of the Mobius LSV in the blog depicts a blue undelay with black top -- he informed me that this is olnly intended for the cooler climates as the black has increased heat transference and they do not warranty ( that is if I understood correctly)..
    SO I ordered the black underlay with storm grey top..... said that it would be manufactured in 2 to 3 weeks and that Id get an email when its on its way... Still to cold to get out now anyway--at least for me...

What color options did you fellas pick ?

Does anyone know if our orders have gone to manufacturing? Have not heard anything and would like to get the pad on before the ice melts.
    08 LSV, FAE, GIII upgraded to Johnson Reservable pumps, Evolution Cover, Flow.

For more info and color samples see the new thread here:

https://forum.moomba.com/showthread....ghlight=seadek
    Last edited by kaneboats; 03-26-2010 at 01:07 PM.
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!