Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Default Another SeaDeck group buy

So far we have 5 interested in a SeaDeck swim platform pad group buy. We need 10 and will get 20% off for a price of $176.00.

So far;

myself
    ausbill32
    2007OutbackV
    WaterBullDog1980
    deepcove

Post if your interested and we'll start the purchase process when we reach 10.

I actually just ordered a template kit from them today to get a pad. I'll get in on the group buy if I can.

And us lucky Canadians get to pay GST and brokerage fees as well...Yeah!!!!! In addition to this we also have to pay an extra 6% duty on goods not made in the USA when importing to Canada.

Posted in the other thread before I saw this one.

I'm in !!

Only questions I have is there a certian pad we all have to get? Certian design? How would it work ????

Thanks

We can order whichever pad we like as I understand. This is the reply to my email inquiring about the process for a group buy -

"No problem with the group buy. We like to get 10 for the group price, which is $176.00 (20% discount). Once you get your group members to commit, email me their names and email address. Advise each to call in with specifics - color, style, etc. We then put the order into manufacturing for production. Once made, we shipped and charge each members cc for the purchase. Thanks and pls let me know if I can assist further.

Chuck Yates
    Seadek"

So looks like we're at 7. Just need 3 more.

count me in

Sign me up please.

I am undecided between the roo and moomba pad. Also cant make up my mind on the color. Anyone want to help me out?? Can they do something in a red and gray or is there only certian colors they use? I like the dark gray and light gray either way and I kinda like the black bottom and gray top.

Most of the pics I have seen all of the colors are the same, does anyone have any other pics of differant colors?

I was on their site and couldn't figure out how to view the colors either....am I missing something or has anyone else figured this out?

Quote Originally Posted by badasshybrid View Post
    I am undecided between the roo and moomba pad. Also cant make up my mind on the color. Anyone want to help me out?? Can they do something in a red and gray or is there only certian colors they use? I like the dark gray and light gray either way and I kinda like the black bottom and gray top.

Most of the pics I have seen all of the colors are the same, does anyone have any other pics of differant colors?

badasshybrid - Get gray that best matches the gray on the Moomba graphic on your boat. Then, go with the roo design in white, and have them pinstripe the roo outline in same red as your boat. - Deerfield
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles